Monday, January 23, 2012

My Little Space Invader

Today we went for our first ultra sound and got our first look of you.  I have to tell you I was a little worried until the lady pointed out that the other end is your head.  We were able to see the flicker on the screen which was your tiny heart beating at 171 bpm.  The lady gave us four pictures to take home with us and in the one picture you look like a little space invader from the Atari game (trust me you will know all the gaming systems).  I think it actually became real today that you were inside me.  It was our first official comfirmation that we were going to be parents.  We were going to tell your grandparents and great grandmother tonight but it's so foggy and raining we don't want to drive.  So they will just have to want for another day.


During the ultra sound they measured you and you are now 2 centimeters big and you are officially 8 weeks old!  Your new due date is Sept 3rd.  Today is also Chinese New Year and it's the year of the Dragon.  It's the best sign of them all!  We looked up our families signs and you will have the same sign as your grandma.  She is also a Water Dragon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment