Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2012!  I learned that you are the size of a sesame seed (you are getting so big, lol).  I hope you weren't too bothered by last night's festivities.  As usual it was a lot of last minute planning.  I was the designated driver since I am taking care of you.  Plus it gave me an excuse to not drink even though I think our friends are suspicious.  Not that I'm a big drinker but I usually never pass up a drink, especially a free one.  We went to this place called the Colorado Cafe where they had a cover band call Blame it on Richie playing in one room and line dancing in another.  Of course we stayed away from the line dancing.  But that didn't stop some drunks from trying to line dance to the band, it was quite entertaining.  We got to watch people make spectacles of themselves on the mechanical bull.  Some you can tell do it often and then there were a few drunk girls that slower slid right off the bull and make the thumping noise as they hit the ground.  It was a great night and a good start to the new year!  


Looking forward to what this year brings, especially you!

No comments:

Post a Comment